Clay charcoal mask
Also known as the "pore cleanser" clay mask, it contains charcoal, kaolin and bentonite (three-in-one best clays), blend well with lactic acid (AHA) fermented from sugarcane, green coffee extracts , It quickly melts the impurities, then pulls out to the skin surface. PH5 provides our skin gentle and comfortable healthy environment when it heals the skin, it treats well for:
1) Oily particles & breakouts
2) Serious inflamed acne
3) Black heads and white heads
4) Oily and dull skin
5) Clogged pores
6) thick dead skin
7) Mild to moderate papules
This mask effectively:
1) Melts blackheads and whiteheads, get rid of strawberry nose
2) Melts and pulls out the breakouts
3) Melts and pulls out the excess oils and impurities caused the clogged pores
4) Removes the dead skin in the surface
5) Reduces the pain of serious inflamed acne and prevents the spread of inflammation
6) Oil & hydration balance
7) Reduce problems such as pimples
What is the difference between "Clay Charcoal Mask" and "Detox Mask"?
"Clay charcoal mask" has a milder effect than "Detox Mask". It is aim to melt then pull. It is more targeted for skin that has the potentially inflamed or already inflamed, such as: inflamed acne, oil particles, breakouts, black and heads etc. As it is milder, dry skin may prefer charcoal mask. This mask is generally suitable for all skin types.
"Detox Mask" has more stronger adsorption result. It is aim to immediately absorb impurities and oil from the bottom layer for detoxification and cleansing results. Compared with the Clay charcoal mask, it is drier and excellent for skin with excess oil, such as those with oily T-zone. Detox mask is also excellent in detoxing. This mask is generally suitable for all skin types.
1-2 times a week, stay on skin about 5-10 minutes each time then wash off with warm water before drying out.
1) Use with "Detox Mask": , Use detox mask If T-zone is more oily , use charcoal mask if U-zone is with inflamed skin.
2) Or use detox mask and charcoal mask at least once a week for better prevention and detoxification results
3) For prone skin such as black and white heads, you could try:
Use charcoal mask for 2 days, and then use detox mask for the next 1 day. Always After use with "Neroli Rejuvenating Essence Mask" + "Damascena Rose otto hydrosol" as Double Mask for better result, after the clay mask.
1) Do not use if your skin is itchy and sensitive
2) Please consult the beautician for any use suggestion before doing any beauty treatments.
3) Stop use If there are any wounds
4) Discontinue use If there is any allergy occurred and wash it off with clean water immediatly
57% certified organic
Kaolin, Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Extract* (and) Aqua , Glycerin*, Oleaeuropaea (Olive) Leaf Extract* (and) Coffea arabica (Coffee Bean) Extract (and)Ethanol*, Vitellaria paradoxa (Shea) Nut Butter*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil*, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate (and) SorbitanOlivate, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Sodium Stearate, Bentonite, Rosa canina (Rosehip)Oil*, Brachychiton acerifolius (Flame Tree) Extract, Salix alba (White Willow) BarkExtract, Echinacea purpurea Extract*, Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) Extract* ,Davidsonia jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Calendula officinalis Extract*,Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water*, Salvia hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil,Charcoal (Powder), Azadirachta indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Cedrus atlantica(Cedarwood) Oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Juniperus communis(Juniper) Fruit Oil*, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid
Made in Australia