Organic pregnancy repair body oil
Be.st Mama To Be collection is specially developed for new mama during pregnancy and postpartum with a SAFE and GENTLE formula, using our 100% natural plant based and blends well with effective and safe ingredients. We aim for our new mums use our collection without any worries. Our facial and body skin care collections are more targeted to reduce a variety of skin problems during pregnancy, and helps our new mums to heal and restore after giving birth. Some products contain safe essential oils which could be applied for pregnant women, with a concentration of about 0.1% to 0.8%, which is within the safe range for pregnancy use. If you are sensitive to essential oils, or want to know whether the product is suitable due to personal reasons, it is highly recommended to consult a doctor before use. Be.st fully transparent ingredient list is displayed under the page*
Using world's top-quality plant based oils, blend well with our precious organic chamomile, frankincense and lavender oils, this oil is rich in nutrients and with non-greasy texture. It is aimed at improving various skin problems during pregnancy and postpartum, helps skin returning to the nourished, smooth, soft and healthy skin.
Contains 13 top-quality plants that exerts the ultimate effect:
1. Well reduce stretch marks during pregnancy
2. Reduce the edema of the legs and hands during pregnancy under the massage guidance by the doctor.
3. Reduce melanin, dullness and pregnancy spots
4. Reduce itching caused by dryness/hormonal changes
1. Reduce the stretch marks and cellulite issues
2. Reduce edema
3. Reduce the dark pigmentation, pregnancy spots
4. improve the problem of sagging breasts
5. Relieve the pain of nipples after baby sucking (Clean the nipples to avoid BB sucking before feeding)
6. Massage to help detoxification and slim the body
7. Help to shrink the skin pores
8. Nourish and soften the skin
People who have stretch marks during pregnancy and after giving birth. Pregnancy oil can be used not only during pregnancy, but also for people with body skin problems over many years after childbirth.
1. Apply an appropriate amount of oil on the body skin, including belly, breasts and other body parts. During pregnancy, an appropriate massage can be applied under the advice of the doctor, or it is not recommended to use in your own way.
2. In the early stages of pregnancy, there may be unstable factors due to personal reasons. It is recommended to start using it in the middle and late stages of pregnancy.
1. Natural production: used when the body returns to normal and under the doctor advice. Apply on skin then gradually massage after your body recovers
2. Surgery production: used when the wound heals and your body is back to normal under the doctor advice. Apply on skin then gradually massage after your body recovers
1. The pregnant oil is developed with a safe and gentle formula & has passed the stability test. However, during pregnancy, due to personal physical reasons, there may be various conditions different from those before pregnancy. If you are worried, it is highly recommended to consult your private doctor before use
2. If applied with massage, consult your doctor and massage under the instructions of your doctor. It is not recommended to perform long massage without any professional guidance
3. It is highly recommended to test the allergy reaction on the back of the ear/wrist before use. If there is any allergy occurs, discontinue use immediately and wash it off with water
4. Prevent newborns from inhaling the product. It is highly recommended to clean the nipples before feeding
5. Store in dry and cool place
98.6% certified organic
essential oils %：0.8％
Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) SeedOil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Oil*,Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Oil, Crambe abyssinica (Abyssinian)Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lavandula angustifolia(Lavender) Flower Oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Passifloraedulis (Maracuja) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (and) Helianthus annuus(Sunflower) Oil, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil*
Made in Australia